What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The ultimate e-mail response system for online dating
- Giving you access to the Rapid Results Quick Start series with the infamous “Charmed Sequence“
- Giving you access to a template and simple 1-2-3-4 instructions on making your own e-mails
- Giving you a look at female psychology, attraction triggers and online dating
- Giving you exclusive access to the Inbox Overload Member’s Only website
- Giving you access to the Inbox Overload modular system
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Inbox Overload scores 74.37/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://inboxoverload.net/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: inboxoverload.net you’ll also be taken through to inboxoverload.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)